March 1, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to download tiktok videos with watermark ?
- Open Tik Tok app on your phone/or Web on your browser.
- Choose whatever video you want to download.
- Click to the Share button at the right bottom.
- Click the Copy Link button.
- Download by using your browsers: I want to keep things simple for you. No need to download or install any software. I make an application for this purpose as well but you can only install whenever you like.
- Go back to SnapTik.App and paste your download link to the field above then click to the Download button.
- Wait for our server to do its job and then, save the video to your device.
How to get the TikTok video download link?
- Open your TikTok application
- Choose the TikTok video that you want to download
- Click Share and at the Share options, find Copy Link button
- Your download URL is ready on the clipboard.
For example, the link would look like this
Where are TikTok videos saved after being downloaded?
When you’re downloading files, they are usually saved into whatever folder you have set as your default. Your browser normally sets this folder for you. In browser settings, you can change and choose manually the destination folder for your downloaded TikTok videos.
Do I need to install instructions or extensions?
No. I try to keep things easy for our users. All you need is your TikTok download video links. That’s it.
Is there a limit to download Tiktok videos
No, you can download many of your favorite TikTok videos at SnapTik with no download limit.